November 21, 2008

Keiko in VoCE


Now it's very rare that I would do a feature on a magazine that Keiko is appearing in but she looks SO STUNNING in the latest issue of VoCE that I just HAD to write about it. Next to An*An, VoCE has to be one of my absolute favorite Japanese women's magazine. The two of them are like Cosmo, Redbook, and Lucky combined into one. I LOVE IT!

VoCE in particular always uses clean make-up and elegant clothing for their photo shoots. When I saw that Keiko would be appearing in it I could only hope it would be a cover shot. And lo and behold, Keiko doesn't just shine, she DAZZLES on the cover of the January 2009 issue! She's a woman indeed!

Keiko was chosen as the beautiful face to ring in the new year and mark it as 5 years since her debut as an actress. Absolutely amazing! For the interview they asked her, "What kind of woman are you?" and Keiko responds, "The woman who has nothing." And what does she mean by that? Well, you're just going to have to get your hands on the issue to find out, ne?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely a queen!